Vegan Classic Falafel (20 g)
“The tastiest falafel you will find!”
The most important product information at a glance:
- Very airy and moist falafel with an authentic spice mix, including mild mint and coriander.
- Nutri-Score A
- Based on: chickpeas
- No soya in the recipe
- Source of protein
- Source of fibres
- Salt content: 1.02 gr per 100 gr
- Weight per ball: 20 gr
- Serving tip: Pita, poke bowl or in a couscous salad.
- Trend: A trendy and accessible product.
- Packaging options: Frozen and chilled: CE 180 (9 pcs) – 3 kg food service – 10 kg bulk
- Recommended preparation method: Pan
The tastiest falafel you will find!
Deliciously creamy, airy and tasty is how best to describe our Classic Falafel. Chickpea-based, of course, and with courgette and a fresh herb mix of mint, parsley and coriander.
Delicious in a pita with salad and a plant-based yogurt sauce. Or as an ingredient in a couscous salad. The tastiest falafel you will find!
This segment will grow in the coming years
Falafel is a recognisable product that has been securing its position among meat substitutes for years. Falafel originated in the Middle East, but is now also well-known in Europe. It is a trendy and accessible product for both new and existing flexitarians, vegetarians and vegans.
We expect consumers to increasingly switch to Variations, which are meat substitutes that:
- Are not imitation meats
- Have their own identity
- Are relatively unprocessed
All ingredients at a glance
43% chickpeas, vegetables (courgette, onion), water, wheat flour, vegetable oil (rapeseed, sunflower), fresh herbs (parsley, coriander, mint), cumin, spices, vinegar, potato starch, buffered vinegar powder (preservative ingredient), salt, lemon juice, raising agent (sodium hydrogen carbonate)
- CE 180 g – Food Service – Bulk
- Frozen – Chilled
Recommended method of preparation
- Pan (recommended)
- Air fryer