Vegan Southern Fried Chickenless Wings (33 g)
“Tender, juicy and crunchy: a true American classic.”
The most important product information at a glance:
- Homestyle coating is a breadcrumb coating that provides a deliciously crispy and juicy bite. The chicken on the inside is extremely tender with a light, fresh taste.
- Nutri-Score B
- Based on: soya protein and pea protein
- High in protein
- Source of fibres
- Salt content: 1.11 gr per 100 gr
- Weight per wing: 33 gr
- Serving tip: The ideal side dish or snack on a serving board.
- Trend: The most popular type of meat substitute is plant-based chicken. Novice flexitarians prefer to choose products that most closely resemble meat.
- Packaging options: Frozen: CE 210 (7 pcs) – 3 kg food service – 10 kg bulk
- Recommended method of preparation: Oven
These vegan wings are a real classic
There’s no denying it, these Southern Fried Chickenless Wings are delicious. They’re tender, juicy and crunchy: a true American classic.
The perfect party snack
Did you know that the trend within meat substitutes is that they are increasingly eaten at lunch or as snacks? However, the selection is often limited to nuggets & tenders. These wings are a distinctive addition in terms of shape and taste!
The pepper in the coating of these wings provides the necessary spice and makes it super tasty. A delicious snack to serve along with drinks. Delicious with barbecue sauce, chilli sauce or no sauce at all. And, of course, with coleslaw. These vegan wings can be prepared in the oven, air fryer or deep fryer.
Plant-based chicken: the most popular meat substitute
Meat substitutes that resemble meat as much as possible, the meat analogues, are still responsible for the majority of plant-based sales. Among these, plant-based chicken forms the largest segment.
All ingredients at a glance
Water, 14% vegetable proteins (wheat gluten, soy protein isolate, pea protein), flour (wheat, rice), vegetable oils (sunflower, corn, and coconut, in varying proportions), starch (wheat, potato), natural flavour, wheat fibre, thickeners (methyl cellulose, sodium alginate), vinegar, spices, salt, preservative (potassium acetate), lemon juice, modified wheat starch, raising agents (diphosphates, sodium carbonates), stabiliser (methyl cellulose), colouring agent (paprika extract), herbs.
- CE 210g –Food Service – Bulk
Recommended method of preparation
- Oven (recommended)
- Air Fryer