Vegan Coated Fishless Filet (120 g)
“Fish no longer needs to be caught to enjoy its delicious taste.”
The most important product information at a glance:
- Delicious fillet with a crispy ‘fish stick’ coating and a tasty fish texture on the inside.
- Nutri-Score A
- Based on: rice and rice protein
- No soya in the recipe
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids, just like regular fish.
- Source of fibres
- Salt content: 0.97 gr per 100 gr
- Weight per fillet: 120 gr
- Serving tip: as Fish & Chips with tartar sauce, as a traybake, or on a burger bun.
- Trend: More and more consumers are aware of the consequences of their fish consumption on the ocean. With this Vegan Fishless Filet, a viable alternative is offered for all these groups.
- Packaging options: Frozen and chilled: CE 240 g (2 pcs) – 2.5 kg food service – 10 kg bulk
- Recommended method of preparation: Oven and air fryer
Fish & Chips 2.0
Crispy chips, fish with a delicious crunchy coating and tartar sauce, who doesn’t know this combo? But for these fish & chips, cod or haddock are no longer needed! These fillets are 100% plant-based and thus offer a superb vegan alternative! The fillet’s characteristic crispy fish stick coating pairs perfectly with the tasty fish texture on the inside.
A valuable fish substitute
These fillets are not just good for Fish & Chips but are also delicious on a hamburger bun, for example. Or how about a tray-bake with vegetables and potatoes? The fillets contain flaxseed oil. Flaxseed oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, just like real fish, making it a valuable fish substitute.
Vegan fish: an emerging category with a lot of potential
Vegetarians, vegans and flexitarians – each group has its own (and often multiple) motives for consuming less meat and fish. In addition, more and more consumers are becoming aware of the consequences of their fish consumption. This can also be seen in the growing popularity of plant-based fish. With this vegan Fishless Filet, you can offer all of these groups a real alternative.
All ingredients at a glance:
Water, flour (wheat, rice), vegetable oils (corn, flaxseed, and sunflower, in varying proportions), hydrolysed rice protein, wheat fibre, natural flavouring, thickeners (methyl cellulose, sodium alginate, xanthan gum, guar gum), lemon juice, preservative (potassium acetate), salt, sea salt.
- CE 240 g (2 pcs) – Food service – Bulk
- Frozen – Chilled
Recommended method of preparation
- Oven (recommended)
- Air fryer (recommended)