Chickenless Filet Pieces & Beefless Pieces
In these uncertain times, it is nice to know that you are in the right place. Being both successful and able to deliver in one fell swoop is more important than ever. You like to surprise your customers with the latest and tastiest products. After all, isn’t it great to see your product quickly become a firm favourite with customers?
2 products that will give you a surprising and special edge in 2021:
Vegan Chickenless Filet Pieces
Consumer demand for plant-based chicken replacement is growing rapidly. These vegan Chickenless Filet Pieces meet this demand perfectly. They are more tender than real chicken and remain nice and juicy. Due to their neutral taste, they are useable in a variety of applications.
6 exceptionally tasty uses for these filet pieces:
- In wraps
- In a soup
- In sandwiches
- With noodles
- On a pizza
- In a curry
“Did you know that these Vegan Chickenless Filet Pieces Chicken Pieces are ideal for marinating?”Daphne Sanders – Product developer at Schouten
Vegan Beefless Pieces
We’ve successfully reproduced the flavour, texture and bite of beef in our Beefless Pieces. These Beefless Pieces have a nice beef texture and brown colour. The mix of larger and smaller pieces means you can create an infinite amount of dishes, like stir-fries for example.
Niek-Jan Schouten, R&D and Business Development Director at Schouten was involved in developing these products.
‘We came up with these products by combining innovation and our expertise, but also by working together with our wide network of specialised partners. I am proud to add them to our product range’.
Plant-based chicken and beef are growing in popularity
‘Why are you sure that these products are a success?’ Good question! 3 points:
- Meat look-a-likes are more popular and accessible than plant-based products that don’t resemble meat. Especially at the beginning, flexitarians are more likely to choose a meat look-a-like.
- Plant-based chicken is by far the largest product type, followed by plant-based beef.
- Both these segments will grow in the coming years.
Why a meal made with a plant-based product works better than an alternative with only vegetables:
- It is tastier: A plant-based product adds variety to the dish and gives it a nice bite.
- It is healthier: among other things, healthy food should contain enough protein. Plant-based products often have a higher protein content, which means you are offering a healthier alternative.
- Everyone can enjoy it: By adding a plant-based product to your dish, you can please the meat-eater, the vegan and the flexitarian.
Packaged in 3 kg food service boxes
Our Vegan Chickenless Filet Pieces and Beefless Pieces are available in 3 kg food service boxes or in 10 kg wholesale boxes. Would you rather have your own packaging design?
Are you looking for personal advice or do you have a question?
Maybe you are thinking: ‘That sounds like an interesting product – I would like to try it’. But what next? Do you want to try out the chickenless pieces in one of your meals but still have questions about whether it would work? Or do you want to know more about the purchase options?
Feel free to contact us!